Saturday, June 12, 2010

2 months!


We made it to the two month bench mark! This little guy is so sweet and handsome.


Finn's two month stats are:
Height: 24 inches ( 85th percentile)
Weight: 10lb 8oz (25th percentile)
Head: 14 3/4 (8th percentile)

Yes that says the 8th percentile for his head. He looks proportioned to me but apparently he has a tiny little head. He's such a cutie and he's growing so fast.
All the kiddos together. He loves his extra mommy helpers. They can't get enough of him.
photography by yours truly
We had Finn's blessing on June 6th and here's his little outfit. I loved it and Jake did such a sweet job. We are so happy to have so much family around us that could be there. We had our after party :) at my mom's and had yummy bbq with my favorite sugar cookies and tres leches cake that was divine (thanks to my gourmet cook friends)
Everything is going so well. I have the most chill babies and I just keep waiting for a crazy baby to arrive. Maybe I'll never know cuz I think we might be done. Lets do it like Seinfield and end on a good note eh!? He's been sleeping pretty much from 10 until 5 but the other night he slept from 10 until 7. It was the best night ever. It had been so long since I had a baby that I was so nervous but things couldn't be going any better. I wish my hubby was home a little more but he's so busy with work which we are very grateful for. Finn eats about 3 or 3 1/2 oz every 3 or 4 hours. The doc says he's a perfect little baby. I know it'll all change when he hits one so I'm enjoying his innocent sweetness while I can.

4 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

what a cutie pie!! congrats!

Jen said...

The 1st two months are totally the hardest I think. Way to go getting through it.
He is just too cute!
& you looked so good at the shower too.

McMemories said...

He is such a doll!! Can't believe he is 2 months already! Hope all is well♥
we should catch up sometime soon!!

Anonymous said...

Where have I been?! It seems like I saw you just the other day and that little guy was still in your tummy. Congratulations! He's adorable. Hope to see more of you :)