Sunday, April 25, 2010

Strike A Pose

The girls had their very first dance recital on April 15th and it was so adorable! They loved every minute of it and they had so much fun. Their faces lit up when they saw all the older girls dancing and you could tell they were in heaven. Good job girls!!!


Here was Griffin's first bath and he wasn't very happy about it. He loves to be wrapped tight in his blanket with his pacifier, not out in the open.
He's much happier in his little monkey towel!
...and sound asleep. Ahhh!!!
I love this little guy. He is such a sweet baby. I don't know how much he likes having two extra little mommies all over him every second but the girls can't get enough of him either. I think it's funny when babies are born, people go crazy about trying to figure out who they look like. I don't get it cuz I guess I think they are who they are, ya know? But for all those crazies who try so hard to figure out who they really look like, Griffin has Jake's chin but the top half of him is total Jensen so he's a good mix of both of us. He is such a bessing to have in our home and I'm just happy he's healthy and growing.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats!!!
I don't know how i missed the introduction post of him. He is so adorable!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

congratulations! he is absolutely adorable!!

Andy & Jen said...

your kiddos are so dang adorable! congrats on the new little guy!

Brooke Colvin said...

Cute pictures Kels! Ellie & Scout look so cute in their dance costumes. It was fun to hang out with you on Friday and see that cute little baby! It made me excited to have a little newborn again, but also glad I have a few more months still :) We'll have to hang out again soon...

TaraMara-thon said...

Oh my - He is Perfect! Awww i can't wait to see him in person! I need to update my blog but you can see some of my engagement pics:)