Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family Pics '08





We took these on Halloween day. I'd like to say it was fun but after having a two year old and a one year old with no naps and no dinner...enough said. We did get a couple of cute ones and hopefully they will last us a while. That is a nightmare picking out outfits, matching bows, shoes, a place, time...blah blah blah. That is why I can't wait to have a boy because they seem so much easier to dress, and there is no hair to figure out etc. I guess my odds aren't in my favor after seven granddaughters, my parents got one grandson. I'm doomed for drama! Help!!!
To be continued...we are deciding on a paint color for our house. We just smoothe stuccoed it (i don't know how to spell that) and put stone over our brick and I know that everyone that drives down Adobe is so done looking at our ugly unpainted house. I know I am. I will post pics. We are taking votes.

9 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

Kels, those pics are gorgeous! Who took them?

jake and kelsey said...

Hey girl! I love hearing from you. My pics were taken by Lindsey Downing. She did so good and wasn't that expensive. Go check out her website it's dreamlenzphotography.com

Karlee said...

How cute! You little girls are gorgeous! You're going to be in trouble when they grow up :) It was good seeing you last night! I can't wait for the next one!

Jen said...

Hey Hottie!
What an adorable family- Your girls are precious:)

Kendria said...

Your girls are beautiful! Oh my gosh! Kelsey- I need to invite you to our blog... what email address would you like me to use? Too bad Deacon is too young for both of them! :)

Kendria said...

My email: kjholy@gmail.com

Karissa said...

They turned out so good! We actually are getting ours done tomorrow. Crystal's husband Jed is doing them, I hope they turn out half as cute as yours!

Cheltsie Spils said...

I love love love the pictures.YOur girls are soo gorgeous. I am so glad your blogging Kelsey. Keep it up girly!

Paige said...

Cute Kelsey! I do like the blonde! And yes... your kiddies are so cute too. Girls night was fun, can't wait to do it again. But, lets get going on the craft thing. It'll be super fun, so lets just do it!!