Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Love To Love You




I love these girls so much. I just wanted to say that I have so much to be thankful for. Through all of the chaos in the world, and trials we go through, there still comes a time to step back and count your blessings. My family is a huge blessing to me and I don't want to be anywhere else in my life. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and I'm thankful that during all the trials we've been through, we have gone through it together and come out better for it. I have learned the past few months that your life can change from someone else's actions and no one knows what other people are going through. I have also learned that this is a sick world and we need to surround ourselves with people we trust and who make us feel loved and wanted. That is why I am thankful for my loyal family members, my husband and kids, loyal friends, and the church. Thank you to everyone who has shown love to us and to the Banners as they are going through such a hard time right now. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Paige said...

Cute girls Kels. You guys look adorable

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

They are sooo cute! I can't believe you are mom of 2! I feel so old!

Karissa said...

What a cute post Kelsey. I love those pics of your girls, Too CUTE! Having my 3rd kid was definately the hardest only beacause your totally out numbered by hands and parents. But you eventually get used to it and wouldn't trade the insanity for anything.