Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Fun!!!

I'm sorry to everyone. I'm a horrible blogger! Anyway, I just found a few posts that I have no idea how I got into but everyone is yelling at me for not posting anything new so I will accept your challenge and start blogging more. I can't believe it's already Halloween again. We just had our ward Halloween party and the girls had so much fun dressing up. Aren't they adorable. (hopefully I can figure out how to put their pics on here so you know what I'm talking about.) They are a little young to appreciate all the masks and skeletons everywhere so they got a little scared but they had lots of fun.




3 comments:

Karissa said...

You guys are too cute! I love the girls costumes, they are adorable. I see you went platinum blonde. Do you love it? It looks really good! Keep the posts coming. Your family is so cute. I have since went private, email me so I can send you an invite.
karissah233@hotmail.com

Andy & Jen said...

Kels, your girls are so cute! you need to keep blogging so we can stay in touch better! :)
-jenjolley

The McKnights said...

I can't believe I am looking at you blog and there is more than that one post you had on there for like a year! ha ha You really did update! Now my turn! I remember when you picked out Ellee's costume...so cute! And I love Scout's too, I seriously just love them!