Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ellie's B-day and Clown Party





Here is Ellie on her 4th Birthday! I can't believe she's already 4 years old. I feel like I just had her and now I'm on my third. We had a very fun day and she woke up to these delicious pancakes with strawberries and powdered sugar (which she asks for every day since then).


Then during the day, we went to a place called jump street which is just full of long trampolines and we went with some cousins and grammie. It was so much fun and us pregnant girls just got sit and watch. We'll be going there a lot this summer!

Finally at night, we went to Superstition Springs mall to ride the carousel, however, I had no cash so that was a bust but luckily the Easter Bunny was there and the girls got to see him and tell him what they wanted for Easter. Ellie still talks about that but Scout was terrified. So funny!!! Then, my sister-in-law told me that on your birthday, you can get a free dozen doughnuts at Krispy Kreme so we just had to go there on the way home. Jake had to work on her birthday so it was just us girls that night. He has been working so hard lately and we missed him that night but we still had so much fun! ( That pic of Ellie is her showing me how old she is. Such a cutie!!!)
I combined the girl's birthday parties so I could get that out of the way before my little guy comes. It was so much fun!!! We had a bouncer, popcorn machine, cotton candy machine, lemonade and junk food galore! Jake did face painting and there was a photo booth, bean bag toss, fishing for goodies, and clown cupcakes.


2 comments:

Paige said...

Your girls are so dang cute! Thanks for inviting my little monsters!It really was sooo cute!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

Such a cute idea for a party, I bet they loved it! Crazy how fast they grow up! And now you have a boy on the way, so much fun. You'll love it!