Monday, November 23, 2009

Ellie was a cowgirl for Halloween. She loves to pose for the camera and loves her picture taken (unless it's for professional family pics...she hates to hold still. Why do kids do that???)

Scout was trying to hold still for Jake to paint her face. My girls loved getting their face painted by their pro painter dad





Chowin' down at one of many Halloween parties we attended





Doesn't my ol' man look handsome? (Wal Mart greeter if you can't tell :)





Mom: I love Lucy Dad: Don't ask


Hula girl and Cowgirl. Scout dressed up for the first party and was over it very fast. She refused to put on anymore costumes.



Bloody Lady Finger Cookies Mmmmmm!


My 16 week baby bump. Granted that was about four weeks ago and I'm a lot bigger now but better late than never right?

6 comments:

The Brinkerhoff's said...

EWWW!! your tiny KILL YOURSELF!!! LOve YA

Brooke Colvin said...

Cute pictures Kels! I love Jake's Walmart greeter costume - classic. And, yes, I agree - you are tiny. I still can't believe you're having a boy. Is it our turn next?? It was good to see you guys on Sunday :) Happy Thanksgiving Sis!

Paige said...

Cute fam. pics!!! The girls look adorable. Gotta love the door greeters at walmart though;)...

Anonymous said...

Hey i just found your blog on Clarissas blog. I am so excited! What a cute family you have. And how fun to be having a boy!! Congrats! Jenna

Anonymous said...

i am 22 weeks today! Pretty crazy. I am excited for you to have a boy! It will be so much fun and he'll take care of his mommy someday

Anonymous said...

Hey can I get your address?