Sunday, October 18, 2009

Summer/Fall

In no particular order, here are some highlights from our summer and fall. Hopefully my winter posts will be not so few and far between--not to mention more exciting.
Fourth of July family pic

I know they're going to kill some day for always making them match. Oh well, I'll deal with it later but for now, I'll take two please :)My 12 week baby bump. It looks smaller in this pic but whatever makes me look smaller, I'll take it!

Girls' lunch at Barro's for Paige's Birthday. This was fun but also the reason we have girls night...sheesh look at all those kids!


Good news in a minute...just a little something my husband freehanded for a client. He is so talented I just thought I'd show off a little bit of what he does.


My little Pebbles

Our first camping trip. So fun but no sleep :(



It was a ward camp out and they made a cute little train for the kids to ride...they loved it.


The girls started dance and Ellie is obsessed with wearing her leotards and tutus.First day of dance...awww
First Day Of School! Ellie loves her preschool and is learning so much. Her teacher had a cute idea to have the kids wear a certain color every day so they could learn their colors and she knows every color now. Such a smarty!

Chocolate Lipgloss! Any time my kids get a messy face with like mac 'n cheese or something, they say they have mac 'n cheese lipgloss. They are so girls!

6 comments:

Brooke Colvin said...

Love the pics Kels! Thanks for coming over last week and for doing my hair amidst the kiddie chaos. The girls had so much fun though! I can't believe Jake freehanded that painting. It was beautiful, and yes, he is very talented. I will see you in Cali.

Brooke Colvin said...

P.S. I have a bigger "bump" than that after I eat dinner, so I don't want to hear any complaining about "showing" yet. You're still way too skinny to look prego :)

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

such cute pics! your girls are adorable. Congrats on the new baby! very exciting!

Andy & Jen said...

your girls r so cute!!! CONGRATS on cutest prego girl of the year award...I nominated u & u won : )

Paige said...

Lunch was fun! We need to get a date night planned. All our husbands would totally b friends!!! Your littl family is sooo cute. I'm sure baby #3 will be such a cutie as well!

Karissa said...

Congrats Kelsey on baby #3!! He or she will definatley be adorable. Presley just started dance like a month ago and loves wearing her outfits around as well. They are so fun at this age!
p.s. You dont even look pregnant! When I was pregnant with my 3rd, by 12 weeks I was already in maternity clothes. Lucky!:)