Monday, May 4, 2009

Update

This is Ellie with her Starbucks treat for going poo in the potty all by herself. I can't beleive she is doing so well! Good job Ellie!
These girls have been playing so cute together lately. It's been fun to watch them get older and play together...I spoke too soon. As I am writing this, Ellie is taking every toy away from Scout and Scout is now whining to me non-stop. WOW!!! Although there are rough times, it has been so fun and I am enjoying these two little monsters ;) I mean angels! Sometimes I wonder why I want more. This blog is a taking a different turn than what I was expecting to write about. Maybe that is why I change my mind EVERY DAY about stopping at two or entering into a family of 5!


Scout had a birthday! She is the big 2 now. She is still my little sweetheart, cuddler that lets everything slide. I love her to death! Ellie also had a birthday and I'm so bad for not posting anything for either of them. Maybe at the end of the year, I'll just do a big birthday post. haha!


These girls are the love of my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world. As a tribute to Mother's Day being this Sunday I would just like to say that I'm so grateful to be a mother. I have experienced things I never thought I could. My love for my kids is so great and I know that this is exactly what I'm supposed to be doing right now in my life. I am clearly not the best mom but I hope to become better and better as the years go by.
I look forward to our future and what it brings. I also want to give a shout out to my mom. We have become so close the past few years and she is such a big help to me with my kids. If I am bored, she will drop everything she's doing and come meet us for lunch or shopping etc. I know she is doing all she can to be a fun grandma-she is even re-doing her whole backyard to make it more fun for the kids. I love you mom and thanks for everything you do for Jake and I!!!


5 comments:

Paige said...

Kels...your girls are so BeAuTiFuLLLL! It's totally wierd to see our little lovely babies turn into such sweeties. I would push pause all the time on the ageing process if i could, but it actually gets so fun when they are old enough to go around with no strollers and car seats...ugh...the car seat:(

You are a presh. mama! Good grief...I think girls night is calling my name...lets plan one!

Kendria said...

They are pretty darn cute if you ask me! Happy Birthday to London and Scout!

The McKnights said...

Aw, what a lovely post, Kels! I love Ellie and Scout! They are the cutest and get me so excited for the sisters thing I'll have going on pretty soon! You are a great mom and I love your mom:)

Paige said...

As I was parusing your blog I thought to myself...hmmmm...what the heck are you feeding your baby out of a starbucks cup! Kelsey! Come clean girl...we all feed our kids bad things once and again (okay, maybe more frequently than not), but tell me...what's in the starbucks cup!!!?! :)

Anonymous said...

Of course I remember you, you nerd! Cheer was way more fun when it was with you ;)
And I agree w/ Paige, your kids are lovely! It's so strange to see you have your own kids now...
It seems like yesterday we were having your baby shower~