Thursday, April 9, 2009

Help Me!!!

So, everyone posts stuff about their new babies,
and the baby's nursery etc. and I figured I don't
have a new baby but I'm redecorating my girls'
room. Does that count? I actually need help on colors.
We just painted the beadboard white and
the top is a very pale pinkish tanish venetian plaster. I want to add more color and they have some of that hot pink as you can see and their curtains are the green of this message that I just made them ( it's not quite done yet). I want to paint diamonds on top but the question is do we do hot pink diamonds or green diamonds? The color samples are above the pink tin frame. I chose hot pink and Jake chose green. Please, help a girl out and vote. Thanks!

















Also, little side note, we ended up selling our puppy. I know, so sad. It was for the better and my advice to anyone with little kids who don't already have a puppy... don't do it.

5 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

My first thought was green b/c you already have so many different pink accents. Ahh... I don't know! Hey I want you to teach/help me make a memo board... seriously. Let's get together soon plus I want to see all your projects! I re-doing my girls room right now too! Fun stuff...

Good luck!!

The Brinkerhoff's said...

Well I totally think pink, but that could just be because Navi room is pink and I love it. But since your furniture is green if you had green walls it might be alittle to much, but you have a good eye and whatever you do will look awesome I know!!!

Tyler, Kamry, Jaxxen, Madexx and Nixxen said...

Hey Kelsey its Kamry Waite. You did my hair once. Anyways I think you should do the diamonds pink. I think it would look good with the green furniture. Good luck!
Kamry

Kendria said...

Why not hot pink and green? Sorry, that doesn't help...

tHe DoDd FaMiLy said...

Hey kelsey i like the pink!! Girls can never have enough pink. love the momo board!!