Sunday, January 11, 2009

Then there was our anniversary...4 years!

We had our 4th Anniversary on December 29th at Maggiano's. I would reccomend it to everyone. Delicioso! When Jake made reservations for us to eat there, they asked all these questions and when we got there, they sat us right away and this menu of the day. At the bottom is said "Happy Anniversary Jake and Kelsey". It was so cute. The best Tiramasu ever! Gone in seconds.

Jake trying to be funny with our Maggiano cookies. Those were delish too! You have to go!




4 comments:

Cheltsie Spils said...

Let me guess, It looks like you got the lobster ravioli! Mmmm... Maggianos is a favorite of ours too. What a perfect place to celebrate. Let's have another girls night Kels. I need one last getaway before my little girly gets here.

Kendria said...

Doesn't time fly by?! We are working on our 5th and I can't believe it. What a fun time... We have one here and maybe we will try it this year!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!
I'm glad you guys were able to have a special night out.

The McKnights said...

I still need to try this place! Gald you guys had a great anniversary! Your girls look adorable all dressed up on Christmas Day! I love them! Annie pretends to call them on her phone every day! ha Glad your birthdays turned out good too, despite the broken hand! We still need to do our belated birthday date! When you're not too busy, call me!