Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Festivities

We have been so busy going holiday parties/
events/family get-
togethers etc. It has been so much fun! I love seeing my girls' faces light up when they see Christmas lights, Santa, snowmen and hearing Christmas music on the radio. They love it! They are finally getting to a fun age where they know what is going on.
These pics are from temple lights and that little train park off Indian Bend. It was so cute. They had chanel 8 characters like Winnie the Pooh, Cookie Monster,
Dora, etc. I recomend to anyone. Also, there is a Starbucks up the street and I recommend the White Hot Chocolate with Caramel. mmmmm!!!

We went to an Ugly Sweater party and Jake took this plain peach sweater and used puffy paint to paint on the rudolph and all of the snowflakes. He free handed the whole thing. It was pretty hilarious. What a talented husband I have. ; )













Scout usually has this milk face. She loves her sippy and nothing in her hair. No matter what I put in her hair, she manages to tear it out and get milk all over the place. Love you Scout!

10 comments:

Jen said...

Love the Ugly sweaters- I think they all won that one.

It's amazing what a little blow dry will do- I did Katelyn's for the 1st time on Sunday- She looked so grown up too.

Michelle Andersen said...

Ok, Jake has got some serious talent! Seriously, his sweater looks awesome. If it wasn't for the nasty peach color I would say it was a cute sweater!

Paige said...

All too familiar with the milk face and no bow. And yes! Jake's got talent forsure. I hate peach! Nice job... he blended right in for an ugly sweater party!!!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

ummm, love the sweaters!! Good work!

Paige said...

Hey Kelsey. Since your hubby is a painting expert... do you know of any colors that are cute. I want any thing from a chocolate brown, red, burnt red, tan... whatever. I just hate to keep buying paint and not like it. It's always easier with a good opinion from someone who knows

The Wallin's said...

Looks like fun. That's so great that your girls finally know whats going on. I'm just now experiencing that with Londnon. It's a blast.
We just went to the train park last night with Jade and Josh. It was sooo cute!
Your girls are beautiful. Love the pics!

Landvatter Family said...

I love your blog. I didn't even know you had one! We need to get together soon. Your girls are just the cutest. And by the way I LOVE Jake's sweater. That is to funny.

The Taylors said...

I heard about the ugly sweater party - I gotta say that Jake's puffy paint sweater is by far the ugliest! Looks like you had some fun Christmas festivities. Cute girls!

Kendria said...

Merry Christmas Banners. You gave me a good idea for an ugly sweater party! I think I like Josh's the best!

Karissa said...

Wow you guys have been busy. I love Jakes sweater, that is pretty ugly. Where were all the girls and their ugly sweaters?:)
ps. Scout reminds me so much of Presley. She hates for her hair to be done and is always pulling it out. Oh well!